The Editorial Staff of Čitalište invites contributors to submit their scientific research papers that deal with:
All submitted manuscripts are being preliminarily reviewed by the editors, and the Editor-in-Chief decides which of them are to be sent to external reviewing. The procedure of reviewing is anonymous.
- history of libraries,
- the social functions of libraries,
- sociology of the book and reading,
- theory and practice of librarianship,
- information literacy,
- knowledge organization,
- management of libraries and library and information systems,
- comparative studies,
- information and media technologies in the context of development of libraries,
- strategies of cultural development,
- cross-sectoral cooperation of libraries, museums and archives.
Reviewers evaluate the papers in relation to compliance of their subjects with the profile of the journal, relevance of the investigated area, scientific apparatus and its organization. The review procedure takes no more than two months.
When writing your texts, please carefully read the following documents at our website: Author Guidelines, Journal Structure and Chicago Style (Chicago style of bibliographic citations = Chicago Manuel of Style - Humanities).